Lift system for heavy loads
The LinkLift is an electromechanical telescopic actuator specifically designed for the vertical movement of heavy loads using rigid chain technology. The LinkLift is suitable for lifting heavy loads in industry, scenery equipment, and for the movement of structural elements in the construction industry.
worldwide patent / TÜV certification / DIN 56950 compliant / ISO 9000 certified
The LinkLift is essentially composed of a chain driven from its horizontal storage position to its vertical operational position. This chain has special links: they are block shaped and have a square cross section. They are designed so that their centre of gravity is always their geometrical centre.
The vertical guides inside the drive casing support the links and make sure they are correctly aligned and locked. The lifting system uses a load guiding system requiring it to be mounted, either on the wall, or fitted with a scissor lifting table. Brakes are used to hold the system in place.
As a chain, LinkLift is also capable of keeping the load under traction. This is especially advantageous when the system is subjected to external dynamic loads, for example on cruise ships or in earthquake risk areas. The platform is always firmly held on the ground. An eccentric load that is moved on a platform will never impact the system’s stability during its operation.
In our standard magazines, the chain is stored on two levels. Low profile magazines are also available with a single line and special configurations.
• Silence : 45 dBA at 50 mm/sec. Combined with silent motorisation, this advantage makes it possible to carry out transfers during a show with very low noise constraints.
• Accuracy : Link cheeks are manufactured to 1/100th mm thanks to fine cutting technology, extensively used in the automotive industry. This accuracy guarantees positioning to the millimetre.
• Speed : from 0 to 300 mm/sec. Beyond this value, please contact us.
• Low maintenance : LinkLift’s simple mechanical design makes it a reliable system that needs only little maintenance.
• Reliability : The chain/link sequence cannot be deformed. The system has a minimum of slowly rotating parts. When installed in compliance with recommended alignments, commissioning requires no specific training.
• Safety : The chain can exert a pushing force as well as a dynamic pulling force, this guarantees the movement whatever the flexibility and positioning of the loads on the platform. In the event of an accidental manual impact, the quality of the steels used and their thickness will prevent the components from warping. Under normal operating conditions, the chain is unlockable.
The most current uses in the events industry are for orchestral platforms or stages, and lifting tables to create modular areas (theatre environment, auditoriums, concert halls, opera houses, cruise ships, etc.), service lifts and truck lifts.
In the world of architecture, the LinkLift makes it possible to vertically move structural elements, window bays, walls, roofs or stadium seating and is also used in automatic parking systems.
In the industry sector, on production sites and factories, the LinkLift is used to raise work platforms, precision elevator platforms, service lifts and truck lifts, and benefits from specific treatments adapted to the constraints of these uses.